CLSA Upgrades Beach Energy Ltd (BPT:AU) (BEPTF) to Outperform (2)
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
CLSA analyst Daniel Butcher upgraded Beach Energy Ltd (BPT:AU) (OTC: BEPTF) from Underperform (4) to Outperform (2) with a price target of AUD1.98 (from AUD1.89).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$46 at TD Securities
- Granite REIT (GRT-U:CN) (GRP) PT Raised to Cdn$89 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!