CLSA Downgrades Woolworths Group Limited (WOW:AU) (WOLWF) to Outperform (2)
- Wall Street set for muted open ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
CLSA analyst Richard Barwick downgraded Woolworths Group Limited (WOW:AU) (OTC: WOLWF) from Buy (1) to Outperform (2) with a price target of AUD48.60 (from AUD48.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades ATI Physical Therapy (ATIP) to Hold on Thesis Change
- Axis Bank Ltd. (AXSB:IN) PT Raised to INR1,050 at CLSA
- Angel Yeast Co Ltd (600298:CH) PT Lowered to RMB66 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!