CLSA Downgrades Woodside Petroleum Ltd. (WPL:AU) (WOPEY) to Underperform (4)
- Futures lower after Tesla, IBM quarterly results
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
CLSA analyst Daniel Butcher downgraded Woodside Petroleum Ltd. (WPL:AU) (OTC: WOPEY) from Outperform (2) to Underperform (4) with a price target of AUD25.25 (from AUD21.28).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) to Equalweight
- Lundin Energy AB (LUNE:SS) (LNEGY) PT Raised to SEK388 at Morgan Stanley
- Antofagasta (ANTO:LN) (ANFGF) PT Lowered to GBP10.60 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!