CLSA Downgrades Top Glove Corporation Berhad (TPGC:KL) (TGLVY) to Underperform (4)
- U.S. stock sink on reports of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
CLSA analyst Stephanie Cheah downgraded Top Glove Corporation Berhad (TPGC:KL) (OTC: TGLVY) from Buy (1) to Underperform (4) with a price target of MYR5.50 (from MYR7.20).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ricoh Company (7752:JP) (RICOY) PT Raised to JPY1,500 at JPMorgan
- Tsingtao Brewery Company Limited (168:HK) (TSGTF) PT Raised to HK$92 at CLSA
- Swatch Group AG (UHR:SW) (SWGAY) PT Raised to CHF370 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!