CLSA Downgrades Swire Pacific Limited (19:HK) (SWRAY) to Outperform (2)
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
CLSA analyst Jeffrey Kiang downgraded Swire Pacific Limited (19:HK) (OTC: SWRAY) from Buy (1) to Outperform (2) with a price target of HK$68.00 (from HK$67.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades NEXTDC Ltd. (NXT:AU) (NXDCF) to Buy
- Yangtze Optical Fibre And Cable Joint Stock Limited Company (6869:HK) (YZOFF) PT Lowered to HK$22.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Ambuja Cements Ltd. (ACEM:IN) PT Raised to INR405 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!