CLSA Downgrades SJM Holdings Ltd. (880:HK) (SJMHY) to Underperform (4)
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
CLSA analyst Jeffrey Kiang downgraded SJM Holdings Ltd. (880:HK) (OTC: SJMHY) from Outperform (2) to Underperform (4) with a price target of HK$3.40 (from HK$2.80).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nihon Kohden Corp (6849:JP) PT Lowered to JPY5,200 at Nomura/Instinet
- Ashok Leyland Ltd. (AL:IN) PT Raised to INR175 at JPMorgan
- Nitto Denko (6988:JP) (NDEKY) PT Lowered to JPY7,620 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!