CLSA Downgrades Origin Energy Ltd. (ORG:AU) (OGFGY) to Sell (5)
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
CLSA analyst Daniel Butcher downgraded Origin Energy Ltd. (ORG:AU) (OTC: OGFGY) from Underperform (4) to Sell (5) with a price target of AUD4.31 (from AUD5.04).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Alchip Technologies Ltd (3661:TT) to Neutral
- Tenaris S.A. (TEN:IM) (TS) PT Raised to EUR9 at Jefferies
- Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) PT Raised to HK$51 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!