CLSA Downgrades Murata Manufacturing Co Ltd. (6981:JP) (MRAAY) to Outperform (2)
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
CLSA analyst Amit Garg downgraded Murata Manufacturing Co Ltd. (6981:JP) (OTC: MRAAY) from Buy (1) to Outperform (2) with a price target of JPY10,300.00 (from JPY12,300.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Downgrades ASMedia Technology inc. (5269:TT) to Neutral
- Alibaba (9988:HK) (BABA) PT Lowered to HK$250 at Bernstein
- Mitchells & Butlers Plc. (MAB:LN) (MBPFF) PT Raised to GBP4 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!