CLSA Downgrades Murata Manufacturing Co Ltd. (6981:JP) (MRAAY) to Outperform (2)
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
CLSA analyst Amit Garg downgraded Murata Manufacturing Co Ltd. (6981:JP) (OTC: MRAAY) from Buy (1) to Outperform (2) with a price target of JPY10,300.00 (from JPY12,300.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- ERO Copper (ERO:CN) (ERRPF) PT Raised to Cdn$27.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Lowered to AUD32 at Morgan Stanley
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A. (PIRC:IM) (PLLIF) PT Raised to EUR4.80 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!