CLSA Downgrades MGM China (2282:HK) (MCHVF) to Underperform (4)
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
CLSA analyst Jonathan Galligan downgraded MGM China (2282:HK) (OTC: MCHVF) from Outperform (2) to Underperform (4) with a price target of HK$12.80 (from HK$14.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cipla Ltd. (CIPLA:IN) PT Raised to INR1,100 at PhillipCapital
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. (DRRD:IN) (RDY) PT Raised to INR5,759 at Ambit Capital
- TD Securities Downgrades Slate Office REIT (SOT-U:CN) (SLTTF) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!