CLSA Downgrades MGM China (2282:HK) (MCHVF) to Outperform (2)
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
CLSA analyst Jonathan Galligan downgraded MGM China (2282:HK) (OTC: MCHVF) from Buy (1) to Outperform (2) with a price target of HK$5.10 (from HK$5.30).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nihon Kohden Corp (6849:JP) PT Lowered to JPY5,200 at Nomura/Instinet
- JPMorgan Upgrades Frasers Centerpoint Trust (FCT:SP) (FRZCF) to Overweight
- Berli Jucker PCL. (BJC:TB) (BLJZY) PT Raised to THB42 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!