CLSA Downgrades LG Display Co Ltd. (034220:KS) (LPL) to Underperform (4)
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
CLSA analyst Sanjeev Rana downgraded LG Display Co Ltd. (034220:KS) (NYSE: LPL) from Outperform (2) to Underperform (4) with a price target of KRW25,200.00 (from KRW26,500.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimberly-Clark de Mexico SAB de CV (KIMBERA:MM) PT Raised to Peso39 at Morgan Stanley
- Canon Inc. (7751:JP) (CAJ) PT Raised to JPY3,350 at Macquarie
- WH Smith (SMWH:LN) (WHTPF) PT Raised to GBP21 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!