CLSA Downgrades IPCA Laboratories (IPCA:IN) to Sell (5)
- Dow Futures Tick Higher After Indices Extend Rout
- Oil Creeps Higher as Markets Weigh Hurricane-led Supply Disruptions
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
CLSA analyst Alok Dalal downgraded IPCA Laboratories (IPCA:IN) from Outperform (2) to Sell (5) with a price target of INR900.00 (from INR1,050.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Adidas AG (ADS:GR) (ADDYY) to Neutral
- Citi Downgrades Formosa Petrochemical Corp. (6505:TT) to Sell
- Banco de Sabadell SA (SAB:SM) (BNDSF) PT Lowered to EUR0.83 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!