CLSA Downgrades Dairy Farm International Holdings Ltd. (DFI:SP) (DFILF) to Outperform (2)
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
CLSA analyst Jonathan Galligan downgraded Dairy Farm International Holdings Ltd. (DFI:SP) (OTC: DFILF) from Buy (1) to Outperform (2) with a price target of $5.20 (from $5.90).
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Securities Downgrades B2Gold Corp. (BTO:CN) (BTG) to Buy
- Trevali Mining Corp. (TV:CN) (TREVF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.18 at Canaccord Genuity
- Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. (IVN:CN) (IVPAF) PT Raised to Cdn$9.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!