CLSA Downgrades CanSino Biologics (6185:HK) to Outperform (2)
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
CLSA analyst Tony Ren downgraded CanSino Biologics (6185:HK) from Buy (1) to Outperform (2) with a price target of HK$310.00 (from HK$53.45).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aker BP (AKERBP:NO) (DETNF) PT Raised to NOK271 at Jefferies
- Metro Inc. (MRU:CN) (MTRAF) PT Raised to Cdn$61 at TD Securities
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!