CLSA Downgrades BeiGene, Ltd. (6160:HK) (BGNE) to Underperform (4)
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
CLSA analyst Tony Ren downgraded BeiGene, Ltd. (6160:HK) (NASDAQ: BGNE) from Outperform (2) to Underperform (4) with a price target of HK$193.30 (from HK$198.80).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Alchip Technologies Ltd (3661:TT) to Neutral
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:CN) (OGRMF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Vallourec SA (VK:FP) (VLOWY) PT Raised to EUR31 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!