CLSA Downgrades Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) to Sell (5)
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
CLSA analyst Paul Yap downgraded Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) from Underperform (4) to Sell (5) with a price target of MYR1.00 (from MYR0.85).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (LGHHF) to Equalweight
- HSBC Upgrades ENN Energy Holdings Limited (2688:HK) (XNGSY) to Buy
- LPKF Laser & Electronics AG (LPK:GR) PT Lowered to EUR31 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!