CLSA Downgrades ASM Pacific Technology Ltd. (522:HK) (ASMVY) to Sell (5)
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
CLSA analyst Sebastian Hou downgraded ASM Pacific Technology Ltd. (522:HK) (OTC: ASMVY) from Underperform (4) to Sell (5) with a price target of HK$99.00 (from HK$87.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Rengo Co Ltd. (3941:JP) to Neutral
- North West Co Inc. (NWC:CN) (NNWWF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at TD Securities
- Standard Life Aberdeen Plc. (SLA:LN) (SLFPY) PT Raised to GBP3.76 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!