CIRCOR International (CIR) PT Raised to $50 at Stifel
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on CIRCOR International (NYSE: CIR) to $50.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maverix Metals (MMX:CN) (MMX) PT Raised to Cdn$8.75 at Stifel Canada, Following Strategic Business Update
- Swedish Match AB (SWMA:SS) (SWMAF) PT Raised to SEK85 at Barclays
- Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR10.70 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!