CIRCOR International (CIR) PT Raised to $45 at Stifel
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on CIRCOR International (NYSE: CIR) to $45.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SkyWest (SKYW) PT Raised to $60 at Stifel
- Champion Iron Ltd. (CIA:CN) (CIAFF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.50 at TD Securities
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR3.70 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!