CIRCOR International (CIR) PT Raised to $38 at Stifel, Following Earnings
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on CIRCOR International (NYSE: CIR) to $38.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Canada Upgrades Gear Energy Ltd. (GXE:CN) (GENGF) to Buy, Following Earnings
- Mandom Corp. (4917:JP) (MDOMF) PT Lowered to KRW1,200 at CLSA
- Budweiser Brewing Company APAC Limited (1876:HK) (BDWBF) PT Lowered to HK$29.40 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!