CIMB Upgrades Western Areas (WSA:AU) (WNARF) to Add
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
CIMB analyst Mat Collings upgraded Western Areas (WSA:AU) (OTC: WNARF) from Hold to Add with a price target of AUD2.61 (from AUD2.57).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Clover Health (CLOV) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- AMN Healthcare (AMN) PT Raised to $105 at Jefferies on Improved Growth Outlook
- BBTV Holdings Inc. (BBTV:CN) (BBTVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!