CIMB Downgrades Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) to Hold
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
CIMB analyst Pramod Amthe downgraded Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) from Hold to Hold with a price target of INR2,801.00 (from INR3,219.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) to Neutral
- Turkcell (TCELL:TI) (TKC) PT Raised to TRY20.30 at Goldman Sachs
- StarHub Ltd. (STH:SP) (SRHBY) PT Raised to SGD1.41 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!