CIBC Downgrades Centerra Gold Inc. (CG:CN) (CAGDF) to Neutral
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
CIBC analyst Anita Soni downgraded Centerra Gold Inc. (CG:CN) (OTC: CAGDF) from Outperformer to Neutral with a price target of Cdn$16.50 (from Cdn$19.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Metro Inc. (MRU:CN) (MTRAF) PT Raised to Cdn$61 at TD Securities
- Anthem (ANTM) PT Raised to $447 at Jefferies
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) PT Lowered to $76 at Jefferies; Risk-Reward Less Attractive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!