CFRA Upgrades Tetra Tech (TTEK) to Buy
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
CFRA upgraded Tetra Tech (NASDAQ: TTEK) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $170.00 (from $160.00).
Shares of Tetra Tech closed at $141.89 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Nanosonics Limited (NAN:AU) (NNCSF) to Neutral
- GoerTek Inc. (002241:CH) PT Lowered to RMB17.80 at Credit Suisse
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR848 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!