CFRA Upgrades Exelon (EXC) to Buy
- Wall St edges lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
CFRA upgraded Exelon (NASDAQ: EXC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $52.00 (from $51.00).
Shares of Exelon closed at $44.31 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Dr Lal PathLabs Ltd (DLPL:IN) to Neutral
- Atlantic Equities Upgrades Spotify (SPOT) to Overweight, 'on positive profit/advertising inflections'
- M3, Inc (2413:JP) (MTHRF) PT Raised to JPY7,300 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!