CFRA Downgrades Rocket Cos Inc. (RKT) to Sell
- Futures bounce off Wall Street's 2022 lows
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- Dollar pauses for breath as fragile pound edges up
- Oil rises from 9-month low on U.S. Gulf supply cuts, softer dollar
- Fed's Evans sees interest rates at 4.25-4.5% by year end
CFRA downgraded Rocket Cos Inc. (NYSE: RKT) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $9.50 (from $13.00).
Shares of Rocket Cos Inc. closed at $8.85 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Downgrades SGS SA (SGSN:SW) (SGSOY) to Sector Perform
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Citi Assumes Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN), Upgrades to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!