CFRA Downgrades Hershey (HSY) to Sell
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs growth cements rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CFRA downgraded Hershey (NYSE: HSY) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $200.00 (from $204.00).
Shares of Hershey closed at $222.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Samsung Biologics (207940:KS) to Neutral
- Brambles Ltd. (BXB:AU) (BXBLY) PT Raised to AUD14.85 at Credit Suisse
- Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. (FMG:AU) (FSUGY) PT Raised to AUD16.25 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!