CFRA Downgrades General Mills (GIS) to Hold
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs growth cements rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
CFRA downgraded General Mills (NYSE: GIS) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $77.00 (from $72.00).
Shares of General Mills closed at $70.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Samsung Biologics (207940:KS) to Neutral
- Brambles Ltd. (BXB:AU) (BXBLY) PT Raised to AUD14.85 at Credit Suisse
- Coway Co Ltd (021240:KS) PT Lowered to KRW78,000 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!