CFRA Downgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Hold
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 retreat as rate hike fears cool stock rally
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CFRA downgraded Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ESS) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $355.00 (from $385.00).
Shares of Essex Property Trust closed at $344.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Societe Generale Downgrades Alcon Inc. (ALC:SW) (ALC) to Hold, 'immunity to macro headwinds lessens'
- Andlauer Healthcare Group (AND:CN) (ANDHF) PT Raised to Cdn$56 at TD Securities
- UPDATE: Outbrain Inc (OB) PT Lowered to $5.50 at Evercore ISI, Maintains In-line Following Q2 2022 Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!