CFRA Downgrades DENTSPLY SIRONA (XRAY) to Hold
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
CFRA downgraded DENTSPLY SIRONA (NASDAQ: XRAY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $42.00 (from $49.00).
Shares of DENTSPLY SIRONA closed at $36.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Tenaga Nasional Bhd (TNB:MK) (TNABY) to Neutral
- Pan Pacific International Holdings Corp (7532:JP) (DQJCY) PT Raised to JPY2,750 at JPMorgan
- Sime Darby Plantation (SIPL:KL) (SDPNF) PT Raised to MYR6.20 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!