CACI International (CACI) PT Lowered to $310 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street regains some ground with help from easing virus fears
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
Goldman Sachs analyst Gavin Parsons lowered the price target on CACI International (NYSE: CACI) to $310.00 (from $352.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Energy (CVI) to Neutral
- KBC Group (KBC:BB) (KBCSY) PT Lowered to EUR84 at JPMorgan
- Taylor Wimpey Plc. (TW/:LN) (TWODF) PT Lowered to GBP1.95 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!