Bureau Veritas SA (BVI:FP) (BVRDF) PT Raised to EUR34 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct, 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Suhasini Varanasi raised the price target on Bureau Veritas SA (BVI:FP) (OTC: BVRDF) to EUR34.00 (from EUR31.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Matthey Plc. (JMAT:LN) (JMPLY) PT Lowered to GBP37 at HSBC
- Superdry Plc. (SDRY:LN) (SEPGY) PT Raised to GBP2.80 at Berenberg
- Kloeckner & Co SE (KCO:GR) PT Raised to EUR16.10 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!