Burberry Group Plc. (BRBY:LN) (BURBY) PT Raised to GBP p 2,135 at Goldman Sachs
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Louise Singlehurst raised the price target on Burberry Group Plc. (BRBY:LN) (OTC: BURBY) to GBP p 2,135.00 (from GBP p 2,005.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vitasoy International Holdings Limited (345:HK) (VTSYF) PT Lowered to HK$32.30 at CLSA
- UBS Starts Chongqing Zhifei Biological Products (300122:CH) at Buy
- CLSA Starts Nazara Technologies Ltd (NAZARA:IN) at Sell (5)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!