Bunge (BG) PT Raised to $144 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs growth cements rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
BMO Capital analyst Kenneth Zaslow raised the price target on Bunge (NYSE: BG) to $144.00 (from $138.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Admiral Group Plc. (ADM:LN) (AMIGY) PT Lowered to GBP20.05 at Goldman Sachs
- Wise plc (WISE:LN) (WPLCF) PT Raised to GBP8.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. (FMG:AU) (FSUGY) PT Raised to AUD16.25 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!