Brunswick Corp (BC) PT Raised to $66 at SunTrust
- S&P 500, Dow scale new peaks; Nasdaq hit by Facebook
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar dips as rate hike bets fade
SunTrust raised its price target on Brunswick Corp (NYSE: BC) to $66.00 (from $56.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: IQVIA (IQV) PT Raised to $300 at Jefferies, Street Growth Needs to Come Up
- Crown Castle (CCI) PT Lowered to $183 at Goldman Sachs
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK52 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!