Brookfield Renewable Energy (BEP) PT Lowered to $38 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Mizuho Securities analyst Anthony Crowdell lowered the price target on Brookfield Renewable Energy (NYSE: BEP) to $38.00 (from $44.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RPS Group Plc. (RPS:LN) (RPSGF) PT Raised to GBP1.50 at Berenberg
- Hana Financial Group (086790:KS) PT Lowered to KRW54,000 at Macquarie
- KakaoBank Corp (323410:KS) PT Lowered to KRW30,000 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!