Brookfield Renewable Corp. (BEPC) PT Lowered to $43 at Wells Fargo
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- Micron Slips on Soft Guidance, BofA Downgrades on 'Large but Insufficient Reset'
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
Wells Fargo analyst Jonathan Reeder lowered the price target on Brookfield Renewable Corp. (NYSE: BEPC) to $43.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cleartrace Raises $20 Million Financing Led by ClearSky With Strategic Funding From Brookfield Renewable, EDF Energy North America, Tenaska, and Exelon to Help Companies Reach Decarbonization Goals
- Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Lowered to JPY9,800 at CLSA
- Hu Lane Associate Inc (6279:TT) PT Raised to NT$155 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!