Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) PT Raised to $55 at RBC Capital
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
RBC Capital analyst Geoffrey Kwan raised the price target on Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM) to $55.00 (from $52.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) PT Raised to $53 at Citi
- Vallourec SA (VK:FP) (VLOWY) PT Raised to EUR31 at Jefferies
- Berger Paints India Ltd. (BRGR:IN) PT Raised to INR750 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!