Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) PT Lowered to $61 at UBS
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
UBS analyst Colin Bristow lowered the price target on Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE: BMY) to $61.00 (from $66.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) and 2seventy (TSVT) Report Positive Topline Results from KarMMa-3 Trial
- JAPAN POST BANK Co.,Ltd (7182:JP) (JPSTF) PT Raised to JPY1,080 at Nomura/Instinet
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) (YAGOY) PT Lowered to NT$597 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!