Brinker Int'l (EAT) PT Raised to $60 at Morgan Stanley
- Futures jump as retail sales surge, jobless claims fall
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Morgan Stanley analyst John Glass raised the price target on Brinker Int'l (NYSE: EAT) to $60.00 (from $58.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brinker Int'l (EAT) PT Raised to $76 at Wells Fargo
- Thales SA (HO:FP) (THLEF) PT Raised to EUR94 at Bernstein
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$48 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!