BrandyWine (BDN) PT Raised to $10.50 at Citi
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Citi analyst Michael Bilerman raised the price target on BrandyWine (NYSE: BDN) to $10.50 (from $9.50) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) PT Lowered to MYR1.20 at Credit Suisse
- CLSA Downgrades AusNet Services (AST:AU) (SAUNF) to Underperform (4)
- Henkel AG & Co KGaA (HEN:GR) (HENOY) PT Lowered to EUR93 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!