Brady Corp. (BRC) PT Raised to $58 at BofA Securities
- Wall Street flat, IBM results weigh on technology stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
BofA Securities analyst George Staphos raised the price target on Brady Corp. (NYSE: BRC) to $58.00 (from $54.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM:CN) (AEM) PT Lowered to Cdn$88 at Canaccord Genuity
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (OR:CN) (OR) PT Lowered to Cdn$23 at Canaccord Genuity
- Centamin Plc. (CEY:LN) (CELTF) PT Lowered to GBP1.34 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!