Brady Corp. (BRC) PT Raised to $54 at BofA Securities
- Wall Street ends near flat on cautious note ahead of Fed
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar eases from near 1-month high as Fed, Evergrande eyed
BofA Securities analyst George Staphos raised the price target on Brady Corp. (NYSE: BRC) to $54.00 (from $53.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SCG Packaging PCL (SCGP:TB) PT Raised to THB69 at Macquarie
- FirstRand Ltd. (FSR:SJ) (FANDF) PT Raised to ZAR73 at HSBC
- Nickel Mines Ltd (NIC:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.10 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!