Box, Inc. (BOX) PT Raised to $30 at Craig-Hallum
- Wall Street flat, IBM results weigh on technology stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
Craig-Hallum analyst Chad Bennet raised the price target on Box, Inc. (NYSE: BOX) to $30.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualtrics (XM) PT Climbs to $53 at Piper Sandler on Net Retention Ratio of 125%
- Kingspan Group PLC (KSP:ID) PT Raised to EUR112 at Berenberg
- HP (HPQ) Stock Gains on 2022 Guidance and Boosted Dividend, Analysts Lift Price Targets but Remain Cautious
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!