Box, Inc. (BOX) PT Raised to $27 at Pacific Crest, "Ticking All the Right BOXes"
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Pacific Crest raised its price target on Box, Inc. (NYSE: BOX) to $27.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box (BOX) calls more active than puts into quarter results
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades KBC Group (KBC:BB) (KBCSY) to Buy
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (BBVA) PT Raised to EUR9.75 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!