Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) PT Raised to $105 at Piper Sandler
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Piper Sandler analyst Alex Goldfarb raised the price target on Boston Properties Inc. (NYSE: BXP) to $105.00 (from $97.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) PT Raised to $107 at Deutsche Bank
- Rogers Communications (RCI/B:CN) (RCI) PT Raised to Cdn$80 at Scotiabank
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) PT Raised to $71 at Jefferies on Stonger Macau and Faster Vegas Recovery
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!