Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) PT Lowered to $116 at UBS
- IBM weighs on the Dow; Nasdaq and S&P gain ground
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
UBS lowered its price target on Boston Properties Inc. (NYSE: BXP) to $116.00 (from $117.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dundee Precious Metals (DPM:CN) (DPMLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$10 at Canaccord Genuity
- Hardwoods Distribution (HDI:CN) (HDIUF) PT Raised to Cdn$66 at Canaccord Genuity
- Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSC:CN) (GSS) PT Lowered to Cdn$4.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!