Boston Beer Company (SAM) PT Raised to $1,150 at Deutsche Bank
- Futures rise after upbeat results from Walmart, Home Depot
- Walmart (WMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Acquire Core-Mark (CORE) for $2.5B in Cash and Stock
Deutsche Bank analyst Steve Powers raised the price target on Boston Beer Company (NYSE: SAM) to $1,150.00 (from $1,002.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $142 at Wells Fargo Ahead of KFC Analyst Day
- Toyota Motor (7203:JP) (TM) PT Raised to JPY10,500 at CLSA
- General Motors (GM) PT Raised to $66 at Argus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!