Boston Beer Company (SAM) PT Lowered to $314 at RBC Capital
- Dow Futures Rise 300 Pts; Powell Speech, Durable Goods in Focus
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
- Dollar pauses for breath as fragile pound edges up
- Citi's Montagu Sees Increased Downside Risks as Nasdaq Longs 'Completely Offside'
RBC Capital analyst Nik Modi lowered the price target on Boston Beer Company (NYSE: SAM) to $314.00 (from $331.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC) to Neutral (correction)
- Askul Corp (2678:JP) PT Lowered to JPY1,700 at Citi
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades CSX (CSX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!