Boot Barn (BOOT) PT Raised to $60 at Pivotal Research
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Pivotal Research analyst Mitch Kummetz raised the price target on Boot Barn (NYSE: BOOT) to $60.00 (from $56.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. (ARBP:IN) PT Raised to INR1,100 at JPMorgan
- Senex Energy (SXY:AU) (VPTOF) PT Lowered to AUD4.20 at CIMB
- Hangzhou Tigermed Consulting Co (3347:HK) PT Lowered to HK$160 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!